Search GSTNumber Tool is a tool that Masters India's GST Verification Search makes available to you free of charge. We provide GSTIN lookups with just one click. You can view your GST number and perform GSTIN verification with our tool.
interletraje:To look up your GST number by name or even your PAN number, make sure you can find your GST number easily.explore our pages
Search GSTThe control of the number is proof of the authenticity of the registered taxpayer. You can easily identify false and invalid taxpayers with the GSTIN search on our website. Checking GST status allows you to claim the correct pre-tax credit, which cannot be done if the GST number is incorrect. GSTIN Lookup Toolbar or Masters India GST Check Toolbar is a useful tool that is free to use. Verification of the GST number is essential to ensure the authenticity of the taxpayer and helps to ensure that the collected tax passes through the GST supply chain and avoids cascading tax effects.
What is a GST Identification Number (GSTIN)/GST Number?
A GSTIN or Goods and Services Tax Identification Number is a unique 15-digit alphanumeric PAN code assigned to each registrant under the Goods and Services Tax (GST). This GST number is given to the GST payer along with the GST registration certificate and the GST number also allows tracking of registered taxpayers. GSTIN Search Checker help on GST No search and know your GST in IndiaHSN code.
Why do I need to verify GSTIN or GSTNumber?
The GST number or Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) is essential as it helps to verify the authenticity of a registered GST taxpayer. In many cases, people manipulate Goods and Services Tax Numbers (GSTINs) to evade taxes. Apart from this, searching for GST numbers in the Masters India search tab helps you to achieve transparency of all your company information and make sure that you present correctlygst behindfor a specific tax period. GST number lookup also help in appreduction before taxes(ITC) You can lose your GSTIN if it is false or incorrect.
The GST Number Verification or GSTIN Verification feature is required to ensure that the GST falls into the correct pocket. It is also an opportunity to contribute to nation building and achieve a transparent tax regime.
All you have to do is-
- Please enter a valid GSTIN number in the GST number search box below
- Click the "Search" button.
- If the GSTIN is correct, the details that can be verified here are:
- The business social reason
- additional locations
- National Jurisdiction
- Central Jurisdiction
- Registration date
- Company Formation: Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, or Partnership
- Type - General Contributor or Component Distributor
- GSTIN Status / UIN Status
- Cancellation date (if applicable)
what are the characteristicsindian mastersGSTIN Lookup Tool/GSTIN Validator?
interletraje:Our Billzo - Billing E-way Bill GST app allows you to quickly generate and track sales orders using Bill Generator, Invoice Creator and Electronic Way Bill Generator.the works now
Masters India GST Number Lookup Tool allows businesses to perform GST verification through GST number lookup by clicking on the GSTIN Lookup tab. This feature is free to use on our website and requires the required GSTIN to be available. You can also checkIndian Door Codes ListOn our website.
Features of Masters India GST without search function
- GSTIN authentication
- Check GSTIN online now
- Structure of the GSTIN or GST number
In some cases, providers try to manipulate customers by misusing the GSTIN. The authenticity and validity of the GSTIN declared by the provider must be verified. GST Verification Tool andGST calculatorin Masters India is a one stop solution for all your needs.
fake GSTIN detected
In some cases, vendors may use fake GSTINs when delivering products to customers. In this case, the supplier can collect tax from the receiver in the form of CGST+SGST/UTGST or IGST, but it is not transferred to the government. In some cases, someone can also claim the Input Tax Credit (ITC) by falsifying/falsifying internal invoices to avoid tax liability for goods that were not actually delivered.
In the future, this may have consequences for the interests of customers or recipients, but also to a large extent for government revenue. To handle these cases, recipients must verify and validate the GSTIN of the new supplier to ensure timely GST verification and GST compliance. Look up your GSTIN status in the Masters India GST lookup tool below and you can also see itESIC-inlogportaal.
Check GST number online now
heSearch GSTThis tool is a 100% online tool that helps to check GST number with just one click on your smartphone.
There are several ways to verify your GSTIN online:
- Masters India - GST Lookup Tool: Enter the appropriate GSTIN or GST number you are looking for in the search tab as shown above and click on Search and Check GST Number to find the GSTIN information or status wanted.
- GSTIN Verifier Tool retrieves data directly from Government of India GSTN and displays GSTIN search results. It's as easy as searching on Google.
- On the home page, click the dropdown menu for "Search Contributors"
- Click on "GSTIN/UIN" to search
- Enter the GST number that appears on the invoice in the Search tab
- Enter the generated verification code and click Search. This will help you verify your GST number search.
GSTIN structure/GST number structure
interletraje:We are just a phone call away from all your GST related questions and are happy to assist you with our latest GST software and other products.to look
It has also been noticed that tax evaders have come up with new ways to evade taxes from people and end up cheating consumers and governments. They simply put a fake alphanumeric code in the GSTIN header to deceive consumers, which is undoubtedly similar to GSTIN. It is also important to understand the structure of the GSTIN to detect misconduct.
Now let us understand what the 15-character GSTIN or GST number reveals:
- The first two digits represent uniquestate codeAccording to the 2011 Indian Census. For example, Punjab's state code is 03 and Maharashtra's state code is 27.
- The next ten characters are the taxpayer's PAN number.
- The 13th digit describes the taxpayer registration number and the associated PAN number.
- The fourteenth digit "Z" applies to all by default; It doesn't mean anything right now.
- The fifteenth digit is the check digit; It can be a letter or a number.
Knowing the differences above can also save the day when you are faced with a dilemma about the authenticity of your GSTIN when paying at a local merchant checkout.
Where and how to send a fake GSTIN?
If at any time you come across and notice a deviation from the GSTIN, know that you too may be a whistleblower.
One can look up the GST number on the portal and email the [Noida/Gurgaon/Delhi] authorities about any violations. call them email@example.com|+91 124 4688999/+91 120 4888999
When paying any invoice, the consumer must ensure that the GST number indicated on the invoice is presenthttps://www.gst.gov.in/To make sure they spend their hard-earned money in the right pocket when paying Goods and Services Tax (GST) bills.
- Once You receive the link to the inquiry form, access it and fill in your details.
- After this, the GST verification API is to be integrated.
- Enter the GSTIN Number in the dialogue boxes.
- The API verifies the respective GSTIN from the GSTIN Department databases. You can extract the data.
Open GST web portal on Google using the following link - www.gst.gov.in. Go to the option Search Tax Payers; click on the tab "Search by PAN". Enter the PAN number for which you want to know the GST number and then press the SEARCH button.You can also visit www.mastersindia.co/gst-number-search-by-name-and-pan.How do I search for GST? ›
- Step 1– Visit the GST portal.
- Step 2– Click on “Search Taxpayer” tab.
- Step 3– Select “Search by PAN” option.
- Step 4- To use the GST number search tool, enter the PAN number of the dealer and captcha code reflecting on the screen.
- Step 5- Click on “Search”.
- Purchase a GST verification API from a reliable provider such as Master India.
- Integrate the API into your system or ERP using the documentation and support provided by the provider.
- Enter multiple GST numbers that you want to verify in your system or ERP.